"LINE OUT" jack in the cradle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skinsgamer

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
You can use a line out, the stardard cable that would hook the speakers to your computer. Then whenever you play music or something it will go through the speaker.

muckymucky

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
aye Bay~Bay~
hmmm this is kinda simple but hard to explain. its like.. if u had headphones that doesn't fit the iPhone's hole, u can dock your iPhone, plug those pair of headphones into that hole in the back of the dock and press play on the phone and it will play through those headphones. this jack is usually for speakers or car stereo if u have an auxilary input. hope this helps.

edwinsail

Sep 10, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
hmmm this is kinda simple but hard to explain. its like.. if u had headphones that doesn't fit the iPhone's hole, u can dock your iPhone, plug those pair of headphones into that hole in the back of the dock and press play on the phone and it will play through those headphones. this jack is usually for speakers or car stereo if u have an auxilary input. hope this helps.
Yes, thanks, MuckyMucky. That makes sense. I ordered an adapter today so I can use my rubber-tipped noise canceling earbuds. The Apples buds fall out of my ears!