Lines Forming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I just got an email from my AT&T person...there's already 3 people in line...and I'm NOT in a big city.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I think I might ride around tomorrow afternoon and see what's happening in San Francisco. We've got a LOT of AT&T stores and two Apple Stores. Should be interesting.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
I think I might ride around tomorrow afternoon and see what's happening in San Francisco. We've got a LOT of AT&T stores and two Apple Stores. Should be interesting.
But there are also A LOT of people in San Francisco...and A LOT of people that really want the iPhone.

Since the Apple store i'm going to is in a mall, the mall will not allow lines until tomorrow morning at 8am. which is fine by me.

LTownBrodown

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Landrum, South Carolina
i just called my AT&T to see if there is a line and they said no, but what they are going to do is give out tickets when they first open the store in the morning... that means i don't have to wait all day!

also he said they have already received their units...didn't tell me how many tho

kneshoba

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I'm in OKC no lines at the store iPLan to visit but no confirmation on the other six, but it is raining here off and on going to suck to be in line 2morrow when the rain comes a pouring.

Jun 27, 2007
thedwp,
Im in nashville too! I'm heading out to the Mt. Juliet store tomorrow. I think I might ride around tomorrow and scope it out periodically through the day until I see a line. I went to the AT&T store yesterday and got the credit check thing done and they guy said that calls had certainly diminished than what he had thought they would get. He said hes only had about one guy call and constantly bug him. I told him, I might be the second. He didn't say anything about armbands though. Maybe I should call and find out...

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Im in a top ten city of us (population wise) and no lines reported. I am ALL OVER THIS:::will keep yas posted

lovemacs

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Mall Apple Store

Tyson's Corner Apple store (Suburb of DC) has had many inquires.. the mall opens at 6am and they've told everyone to start a line outside before then.. But no line yet! I think i'm just going to my local ATT store.. (even though the Apple people would make me happier, and feel more at home )

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
thedwp,
Im in nashville too! I'm heading out to the Mt. Juliet store tomorrow. I think I might ride around tomorrow and scope it out periodically through the day until I see a line. I went to the AT&T store yesterday and got the credit check thing done and they guy said that calls had certainly diminished than what he had thought they would get. He said hes only had about one guy call and constantly bug him. I told him, I might be the second. He didn't say anything about armbands though. Maybe I should call and find out...
Yeah, let me know what he says....the antioch store in Hickory Hollow mall may be a good option as well.