lines still? i dunno

adlx21

Bronze
Jun 21, 2008
are there still lines at the Apple store for the 3G. LOL.. i haven't been to the Apple store or even out since i bought the phone. too much work :(

i wanna replace my phone due to reception problem.. i seem to be hitting no service a lot now. even when im just cruising in the car. getting more and more dropped calls. i heard this is a hardware issue/atenna issue. If i do replace the phone with a new one will I not be able to replace it again cause i used up my warranty?

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
There are still line ups yes. Well the two Apple stores close to me (Pasadena & Glendale CA). 2 friends went to the Glendale store today to buy iPhones and they had to wait 4 hours.

But if you have a faulty phone, then you don't have to wait in the line ups. Make an appointment on line for the Genius Bar and off you go. You turn up a few minutes before hand and you should be served on your given time. But be prepared for Circuit City like service. The Genius Bar has some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. They have no clue as to what they are doing!

And no, you will not use up your warranty if you return your phone. Some people here have returned their phones in excess of 5 times + and they still keep going back to swap their phones. Hypochondriasm of the iPhone if you ask me. I have a piece of dirt on my phone, time to take it back.

are there still lines at the Apple store for the 3G. LOL.. i haven't been to the Apple store or even out since i bought the phone. too much work :(

i wanna replace my phone due to reception problem.. i seem to be hitting no service a lot now. even when im just cruising in the car. getting more and more dropped calls. i heard this is a hardware issue/atenna issue. If i do replace the phone with a new one will I not be able to replace it again cause i used up my warranty?

adlx21

Bronze
Jun 21, 2008
hah, i feel you, thanks for the help

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
in my area there are no lines, maybe two or three people at opening but no more than a 15 min wait tops, they have every model in stock

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
It's still crazy here man. I went to the Pasadena CA Apple store the other day to nose around. And there were line ups all along the inside walls of the store. I guess they were trying to keep people out of the heat, and had them line up inside. I kid you not, there were easily 50 people there.

in my area there are no lines, maybe two or three people at opening but no more than a 15 min wait tops, they have every model in stock

cabinets

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
Atlanta Ga
No lines Sunday at Northpoint Mall in Atlanta. Plenty of stock at the time.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
well here where im at in TX there all sold out at the AT&T stores and there on back order for 10-20 days.

TEXMEX

Aug 18, 2008
Same thing here in San Antonio, all of the AT&T sores are sold out but you can go to the Apple Store and wait in line for 30 minutes and get one.