Link troubles?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
When I click on links in this forum it seems to bring me to the EverythingiPhone home-page half of the time. It is happening at work and at home. Is this happening to anyone else?
It just started happening in the last day or two. I'm sure Chris will get it straightened out soon.

Lob

Bronze
Jan 22, 2007
Glastonbury, CT
Hopefully in time to pick the winner of the iPhone contest tomorrow.:cool:

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
How cool will it be on the 29th with the little battery charge on the iPhone to make a posting on this forum after just getting it.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
How cool will it be on the 29th with the little battery charge on the iPhone to make a posting on this forum after just getting it.
Hah that'll be awesome... Another thing to think about, I wonder if this forum will be dead on the night of the 28th... Even though it goes on sale 6 pm the next day, I will surely be waiting overnight the 28th, or even the 27th if I have to. It would be awesome if the Apple store has free wifi.. I can't remember if it does or not, so I could be waiting in line AND posting on here :D

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Hah that'll be awesome... Another thing to think about, I wonder if this forum will be dead on the night of the 28th... Even though it goes on sale 6 pm the next day, I will surely be waiting overnight the 28th, or even the 27th if I have to. It would be awesome if the Apple store has free wifi.. I can't remember if it does or not, so I could be waiting in line AND posting on here :D
Well you know they'll have a DSL Wifi connection before the 29th. They'll want those iPhone smokin' hot when they first activate them.

emerrill

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Every Apple store Ive ever been to, or heard of, does. It 'standard'.

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
Humm great idea I my self will be camping out at an ATT store I wander if they also have wifi I think I have to take a ride there with my laptop and see.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Well they sell computers so it would make sense to have a WIFI signal. Cingular doesn't have any WIFI phones yet.
Yeah, it might be protected though... I stayed overnight for the opening of the store and brought my PB with me and can't remember being able to access the wifi or not... Oh well, not that big of a deal.

serraghost

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Yeah, it might be protected though... I stayed overnight for the opening of the store and brought my PB with me and can't remember being able to access the wifi or not... Oh well, not that big of a deal.
I'm glad someone posted about the link issues as I thought it might be an issue with me using the Beta Safari browser. It seems better today than yesterday but it's still happening some. I still appreciate Chris having this site up for us.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I'm glad someone posted about the link issues as I thought it might be an issue with me using the Beta Safari browser. It seems better today than yesterday but it's still happening some. I still appreciate Chris having this site up for us.
Yeah Chris, thanks for having this site up for us. Its a small community, but its a strong one. Its definitely the best site for anything iPhone related. :cool:

Shon

May 20, 2007
What happen to the site?

When I click on links in this forum it seems to bring me to the EverythingiPhone home-page half of the time. It is happening at work and at home. Is this happening to anyone else?
That happen to me and I was on a different web-site!:eek:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Okay, the update was completed around 6pm tonight. I've just done some testing and have not seen the problem. Please feel free to weigh in here ... hopefully, I'll see a few posts seeing the same results and I can check this off my list.

-Chris

serraghost

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Okay, the update was completed around 6pm tonight. I've just done some testing and have not seen the problem. Please feel free to weigh in here ... hopefully, I'll see a few posts seeing the same results and I can check this off my list.

-Chris
Thanks Chris, we can sometime be a needy bunch ...

May 6, 2007
United States

-Chris
Thanks, Chris. Yeah, I haven't seen a problem anymore as of yet, but I will get back to you if I do.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Its funny, cause i was gonna make this same topic, but i didn't think it was right for the "iPhone" category, so i didn't post it.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

-Chris
Been on for about 30 minutes without a single hitch. This morning it was pretty regular, so you must've straightened it out.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Been on for about 30 minutes without a single hitch. This morning it was pretty regular, so you must've straightened it out.
Cool. Things are starting to come together. Thanks for the confirmation.