List of all apps that cause problems?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
With the help of 420greg and chris716 I now have a jailbroken phone.

I am in the process of downloading apps as I write. I read through some of the posts here and have noticed some bad reviews of certain apps. I have also gone through some of the apps on Installer and am quite paranoid when I see that red window with the warning pop up.

I had a problem with the Voice Recorder, which COMPLETELY froze my phone--I mean every button. I had to hold the power button for almost a minute to get it to do anything. Luckily I got out of the mess and uninstalled.

Might I suggest a sticky containing all of the apps (in general circulation) that the communtiy has found to be "dangerous" or "complete garbage" (Chris716).

I will glad to be the first to contribute:
Voice Recorder.

If I have missed a previous post related to this matter, I apologise. I haven't gotten through every page quite yet.:mad: I saw my phone change to a brick in front of my eyes (temporarily, thank God, but I DID break a sweat) and I don't want to be paranoid about every app I download.

Thanks for your input.

Dana

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I have used the Voice Recorder without any problems. I am sorry that you had problems. I had severe problems with the screenshot application, not the one built into the dock app. The program would cause the loading screen to flicker severely and then after a few uses it prevented anything from being launched. Other than that one program I have not had problems with any others. I have heard of complaints about customize but I do not use it very much so have not experienced it.

Nov 24, 2007
double check see if u installed it right, i had problems with books. but i'm pretty sure it was my screw up.. as far as iradio goes, it works great i love it its my fav app, to fix the volume from being so low, just hit the sleep button your volume goes back to normal..