List of current jailbreak compatible tweaks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Is there a way to remove the Pangu app?
I just found this but I may not risk it. I removed the pangu app with 'poof' from Cydia, along with several other apps. You must respring after putting them to the off position.
  • On your jailbroken iOS 8 powered iPhone, iPad or iPod touch open Cydia and tap on ‘Installed’ button from bottom bar.
  • Now from the list of installed packages look for ‘Pangu loader for iOS’ and tap on it.
  • On the next page hit the ‘Modify’ option and then from the menu tap on ‘Remove’.
"Please note that you cannot reinstall the ‘Pangu loader for iOS’ package from Cydia as it is not available in default repos. If you are not sure about whether you need the app or not then don’t delete it."

http://ioshacker.com/how-to/remove-pangu-app-icon-homescreen-ios-8-jailbreak

Again, I won't do this until it's confirmed that this is alright to do.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I just found this but I may not risk it. I removed the pangu app with 'poof' from Cydia, along with several other apps. You must respring after putting them to the off position.
  • On your jailbroken iOS 8 powered iPhone, iPad or iPod touch open Cydia and tap on ‘Installed’ button from bottom bar.
  • Now from the list of installed packages look for ‘Pangu loader for iOS’ and tap on it.
  • On the next page hit the ‘Modify’ option and then from the menu tap on ‘Remove’.
"Please note that you cannot reinstall the ‘Pangu loader for iOS’ package from Cydia as it is not available in default repos. If you are not sure about whether you need the app or not then don’t delete it."

http://ioshacker.com/how-to/remove-pangu-app-icon-homescreen-ios-8-jailbreak

Again, I won't do this until it's confirmed that this is alright to do.
I'll keep it:

The Pangu app on iOS allows users to perform some useful functions such as respring etc