List what's new in Firmware 1.1.2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Also included is an assorted variety of muffins. Only Blueberry and Chocolate Chip are supported, but the folks over in the Modifications forum are working on hooking us up would 3rd Party Flavors.

Last edited by a moderator:

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Also, iPhone supports all the original iPod games now. It brings up a virtual click wheel. ;)

The iTunes store on the iPhone will download podcasts and videos now, too.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
iPhone will interface with the nearest mcdonalds and bring up your latest order so that they have your egg mcmuffin ready for you when you get there.

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
You goofballs, stop lying to the new people.

1.1.2 includes:

Ringtone organization
Langauge support
Security fixes.

That is it!

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta

1.1.2 includes:

Ringtone organization
Langauge support
Security fixes.

That is it!
Haha, well mine was blatantly not true - the rest are semi-deceiving to a newbie. Anyway, there is so many threads on 1.1.2 right now, it's like you don't even have to search; It's right there! But the world keeps on spinning, so thanks for steppin' in with the facts. :p

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
iPhone can also now slice and dice your vegetables. Never will you waste another expensive knife on food preparation again. Only available while 1.1.2 download supplies last. Call now and we'll send you a FREE iBlender, a $400 value!

aaiphone

Sep 21, 2007

1.1.2 includes:

Ringtone organization
Langauge support
Security fixes.

That is it!
Some bug fixes too... I decided to do the update to see if it would resolve an email issue I was having and it is fixed now... with 1.1.1 certain emails with html tables it rendered them to where you couldn't read the text because it would only put a character per line and this is fixed in 1.1.2