Litho Theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
the litho theme has been my favorite for a while now and ive tried searching but couldnt find out anything about it. I was just curious if anyone happened to know how the creator went about making the icons to look like this, i'd like to make my own sliders to fit the theme and maybe some other icons

UPDATE: used icons from computer litho icon set to make some crude sliders, on first post of page 2.

UPDATE 2: made sliders much better on page 2 post #14

x-ception

Bronze
Sep 15, 2007
i also love the theme and wana know about the creator its by far the most creative and organized theme i have seen pure talent :p .... and also u should try his
Tubs theme thats awesome too ...
but yeah where is teh creatorrrr

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
i also love the theme and wana know about the creator its by far the most creative and organized theme i have seen pure talent :p .... and also u should try his
Tubs theme thats awesome too ...
but yeah where is teh creatorrrr

yeah i was using Tubs earlier today actually :)

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
The Litho theme is based off Iconfactory's Litho icon set. They released 5 sets. I'm not sure if the person who created the Litho theme is the same that originally created the icon set.

TexasBoyz

Sep 22, 2007
AppTapp

the litho theme has been my favorite for a while now and ive tried searching but couldnt find out anything about it. I was just curious if anyone happened to know how the creator went about making the icons to look like this, i'd like to make my own sliders to fit the theme and maybe some other icons
Would you be able to put this summerboard theme in AppTapp?

Last edited by a moderator:

x-ception

Bronze
Sep 15, 2007
if your phone is modded you need summerboard from installer and also in installer is themes you can download. download the Litho theme and set that as your theme in summerboard preferences and you're good to go
i have the tubs and litho themes ... but antithetic said there were 5 icon sets so im just wondering where i can get rest of 3 icon sets

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
i have the tubs and litho themes ... but antithetic said there were 5 icon sets so im just wondering where i can get rest of 3 icon sets
he was saying there was 5 litho icon sets (available form IconFactory) but those were made for computers, not for the phone.

anyway, i downloaded all of the 5 litho icon sets for the computer and using the 'Eject' icon i attempted to make a slider out of it.. it worked and it's not the best but im pretty happy with it for now, let me know if anyone has any suggestions as to what i should do to improve them but here ya go:

UPDATE: made sliders much better, couple posts down

they are all named correctly right now and they need to go in:

/System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/

x-ception

Bronze
Sep 15, 2007
yes i downloaded them too and already replaced some of the ones i didn't like in litho theme ... thx for the slider red one looks perfect

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
yes i downloaded them too and already replaced some of the ones i didn't like in litho theme ... thx for the slider red one looks perfect
cool, thanks. I'm gonna do some more adjusting to them later when i get back from class and make them look more like a usual arrow

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
alright i did some more work and made the sliders a lot better:

bottombarknobred-1.png
bottombarknobgreen-1.png
bottombarknobgray-1.png

they are all named correctly right now and they need to go in:

/System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/

Last edited by a moderator: