Live Post As We Listen To The Wwdc '07 Keynote

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
So I am setting up this thread for those of us listening live to the keynote address live to post big news and happenings during the keynote. This way anyone who can't connect on the server or who cannot listen at work can read the updates as we post them.

I figure we can start by posting quotes and other big information from the keynote, and once someone has announced on the thread that the keynote is over, we can begin discussing the specific points brought up in the keynote under new threads that are appropriately titled and categorized etc. Sound good to everyone?

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
Sounds good to me, but I bet Steve, if he says anything about the iPhone, won't say it until the very end.

I'm game.
What the heck, we will post it whether it is iPhone related or not, that way the folks can discuss it in the appropriate threads later...

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
1200 Apple engineers at the conference to help developers...
asking everyone what they were talking about at WWDC '06

talking about all the challenges they overcame transitioning to intel processors

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
Intel CEO thank you speech was short and to the point...still no mention of the iPhone

Now he is talking abotu Electronic Arts gaming company coming back to the Mac "in a big way"

Electronic Arts guy is on stage talking now