Live Post As We Listen To The Wwdc '07 Keynote

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
New feature makes it easier to browse and share files on networks. talking about .mac's "Back to my Mac" new feature...and some varioation of coverflow for the Leapord OS files and icons.

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
"Back to my Mac" can connect to any computer you have the IP address for and have access to...i.e. all your Apple computers like work, home, school, etc.

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
hell yeah the new lepard uses core animation for the first time for visual effects and so does the os x for iPhone

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
Steve was talking about .Mac connected to all his computers "Family mac, work mac, even that windows machine up in the attic..." LOL

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
Sounds like you might be able to search all of your computers simultaneously for a file remotely through .Mac now...

Very cool

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
Quicklook allows you to "infinitely" preview all of your files without opening the application. It communicates with all the popular apps on mac.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
Steve wasn't kidding when he said .mac is going to be better.. I expect more updates in this department as well.

New Finder looks awesome...

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
this is freaking boring he should just hand out a fully functional iPhone to all members in the audience and anounce its on sale today with 5 millon units ready and by the way they changes the specs on the phone now its got a 5 megapixel camera, gps, 250 gigabite harddrive, 9.99 data plan and they dropped the price to 99 dollars! (wakes up)