Live Wall Paper App

TheAtreidesHawk

Bronze
Jun 7, 2010
I just want a simple app that shows me a list of different live wallpapers for the iPhone 4. Previews of these apps would be cool but if not it's not a deal breaker.

Can someone provide me with a few names of apps that do this and more importantly how to install them through Cydia and how to access them?

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
The only way I know how to get this effect is through vWallpaper of which the "v" stands for video. It does give you the option to preview them before you apply it. I actually even made a few of my own that I use as animated wallpaper. The cool thing is you can have sound as well. Make sure you have iSpazio repo added and you should be able to find it in Cydia.

morth58

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
The only way I know how to get this effect is through vWallpaper of which the "v" stands for video. It does give you the option to preview them before you apply it. I actually even made a few of my own that I use as animated wallpaper. The cool thing is you can have sound as well. Make sure you have iSpazio repo added and you should be able to find it in Cydia.
Hey Watcher, is this working on your iPhone 4? It just closes right away on mine.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Last edited by a moderator:

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You're welcome. I actually only had to do steps 1-5 to fix the problem. Try that first and then do 6-8 if you still get the errors. I used iFile to edit the Cydia.list and delete the bad 'deb iSpazio' address.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
You're welcome. I actually only had to do steps 1-5 to fix the problem. Try that first and then do 6-8 if you still get the errors. I used iFile to edit the Cydia.list and delete the bad 'deb iSpazio' address.
I can confirm that this worked perfectly, I did everything through SSH. I used Text Wrangler (Mac) to edit the file and everything is now back to normal.