Living Lohan and Anderson Cooper

H

Hayesimus

Have you seen the video of his comments about the Living Lohan show? Its hilarious! Especially when Kelly is trying to smooth things over and settle him down and she's is like,"Oh.. ya know. they sing and they dance and they're a multitalented family..." and then Anderson sits back and says,"I guess that's one of the episodes I missed..." I laugh so loud just now! I think I woke the neighbors... hahahahahahaha!

BTW I was watching the soup when I saw the clips. :p I heart Soup...

Here's a clip of Anderson... I'm so loving this haha

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Have you seen the video of his comments about the Living Lohan show? Its hilarious! Especially when Kelly is trying to smooth things over and settle him down and she's is like,"Oh.. ya know. they sing and they dance and they're a multitalented family..." and then Anderson sits back and says,"I guess that's one of the episodes I missed..." I laugh so loud just now! I think I woke the neighbors... hahahahahahaha!

BTW I was watching the soup when I saw the clips. :p I heart Soup...

Here's a clip of Anderson... I'm so loving this haha
huh?..........

H

Hayesimus

way to contribute coasts and icafe.

H

Hayesimus

which show? Living Logan? Then I agree.

H

Hayesimus

yeah I'm fairly certain that if my daughter was in rehab every other week I wouldn't be THRUSTING my other child into the spotlight so wtecklessly. Ms. Lohan is a terrible parent.

H

Hayesimus

okay. i searched polycronopolis and found nothing useful... so... were you AGAIN just wasting my time or does that have some significant relation to you?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
okay. i searched polycronopolis and found nothing useful... so... were you AGAIN just wasting my time or does that have some significant relation to you?
My name is steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvveeeee MOTHA FATHER!
Polycronopolis?