Loading CD's to new iPod Nano

Never had one before but would like to know how:oops:. I have a PC and iTune account, if this helps. I did try a couple of searches but failed. I will go to the Apple website and see if I can find any thing. PC has CD playback and burner.
Thanks in advance:)

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Never had one before but would like to know how:oops:. I have a PC and iTune account, if this helps. I did try a couple of searches but failed. I will go to the Apple website and see if I can find any thing. PC has CD playback and burner.
Welcome to EIC! No question here is a bad question. What you want to do is straightforward.

Follow the instructions in this link:
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/the-beginners-guide-to-filling-your-ipod/

iLounge has a wealth of tutorials to help you in almost any endeavor you choose.

Good luck.

Many many thanks

Hey Eragon
I am blown away with that link it answers my question and more thanks again hope I get as savvy some day. Have great day.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Everybody starts somewhere :) You'll find yourself a pro at organizing the music on your spiffy new iPod in no time. Congratulations on the great toy!