Local Apple store open until midnight on 6/29

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
Went into local Apple store today(they must be getting sick of me) and found out they will be open until midnight on 6/29.

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Went into local Apple store today(they must be getting sick of me) and found out they will be open until midnight on 6/29.
must mean that they expect to have a lot of iPhones in stock. if they were only planning on getting a few, it wouldn't be necessary to be open as late. they must be staying open till midnight so they can accommodate EVERYONE that wants the phone, which means they will proly have a good stock of them

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
must mean that they expect to have a lot of iPhones in stock. if they were only planning on getting a few, it wouldn't be necessary to be open as late. they must be staying open till midnight so they can accommodate EVERYONE that wants the phone, which means they will proly have a good stock of them
I was thinking(hoping) the same

Max Power

Jun 16, 2007
Went to one of the local stores today.

I asked if they had confirmation about the phones for the 29th. The rep said yes they will have them because they already have accessories locked up in the back.

They should be selling the accessories now, so that phones are the only major focus on Friday. Oh well.....

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
good news indeed. However how long do you expect an iPhone to stay on the shelf? not 6 hours I can tell you that now.

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
There will be no shortage, I know someone who has confirmed they are hiring people to manage the crowds in the stores. Take a number boys and girls.......:cool:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
yes they have to hire more people so when they say there is no more phones they are not going to start a riot.hehehe
Just because they don't start selling them until six, doesn't mean you can drive up at 5:30 and get one. Better plan to be there early; especially at an Apple store. They'll be swamped.

johnchet

Jun 9, 2007
Whatever...

Don't go 2 an Apple store. They don't know anything about the service...
Apparently, AT&T Stores know even less.

People keep making it seem like cellular plans are so "complex" only Cingular/AT&T trained employees can handle it. Let's be realistic. I know several cellphone store employees. They consistently admit that anyone in an online forum, knows way more than they ever will about their company's offerings.

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
The Apple store employee said they were going to get trained late this upcoming week or early the following week(release week). They also said that the mall has no idea yet how thye are going to handle the crowds. Will will either have to line up outside the mall and be led in by security at 6 or form a line right in the mall