Local Apple store sold out

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Our local Apple store here (Emeryville CA, - closest to UC Berkeley campus) is now sold out of iPhones. I had thought that Apple made enough to not run out but maybe the eBay crowd won't be so disappointed. The real story will be if the Apple online store sells out.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
I have heard rumors more shipments are coming. So they may have some more tomorrow. Will be interesting to see.

Kind of interesting how it worked out. Most people who wanted one right away were able to get one, but they still seemingly have managed to push out quite a few units initially.

Although I suspect the initial return percentage will be high.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
A friend of mine in Houston said he walked into his local Apple store at about 9:45pm on Friday and walked out with his iPhone about 9:50.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just got back from my local mall - Roosevelt Field. AT&T Store is sold out and Apple Store "reportedly" has only 4GB left.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
But, hey, you can get an 8 GB on eBay for only $2500. I think they even give you free shipping with that price. :mad:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
our att store informed thise in line that if you wanted to you could pay in the store and then have them ship it to you

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
I went by local Apple store today(Tampa) they they had some left. Place was packed so I wouldn't be surprised if they were sold out by the end of today

westcydr

Jul 1, 2007
Omaha ATT stores sold out fast friday, and told us there were no more at all, so I ordered one to get shipped.. then sunday turns out the Apple store had them.. so now I have one in hand, and one I will tell them to take back when it gets here in a few weeks...