Location Services won't turn off?

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I just thought I would ask you guys. For the past few weeks, and since before they turned on LTE in my area. I have noticed Location Services never turns off. The indicator on the status bar never turns off.

I have went through the list of Apps that use location services. I have disable some... but it never goes off. If I turn off location services completely. Then Yes, the indicator goes away.

Has anyone else noticed this...?

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I figured it out... Cobra had a update the other week for iRadar. It allows my phone to work with my radar detector in my car. Thanks Rugaby. That helped me figure it out. Unfortunately I can't find a way to contact the App Developer.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I figured it out... Cobra had a update the other week for iRadar. It allows my phone to work with my radar detector in my car. Thanks Rugaby. That helped me figure it out. Unfortunately I can't find a way to contact the App Developer.
No problem
Go back to the App Store and leave feedback for the app itself.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I did Vols.., I just turn it on before I get in the car.
I'm wondering if I should delete the App and Re-install it. I may do that in a few minutes.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I noticed this with a lot of the apps. There is no way to contact the developers. Why did Apple remove this?

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Deleting the App and Re-installing seems to have fixed my issue. Since Cobra works with my Radar detector I need it to work with location services on. They send alerts based off of other Cobra operators locations.

by the way I highly recommend iRadar and the companion App that comes with it....

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Deleting the App and Re-installing seems to have fixed my issue. Since Cobra works with my Radar detector I need it to work with location services on. They send alerts based off of other Cobra operators locations.

by the way I highly recommend iRadar and the companion App that comes with it....
Here at everythingiCafe we recommend following all posted speed limit signs. ;)

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I have the cobra iradar also was to close the app and reset my location services. Hope the fix this soon they had the same problem a couple of releases ago then they fixed it now its back.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
When you click on review there's an app support icon right there.
Yeah they do.. and it takes you to their very nice webpage. :)
I finally found a support portal on their website, and it's closed. Must work like a Forum or something.
But it was offline regardless.