Lock Screen Error Upon Disconnect From PC

Jul 18, 2009
Morganton, NC
www.myspace.com
Ok so I have installed winterboard. I have also added some things, specifically, the unicorn battery icon for the lock screen.

When I have the phone plugged into the computer, the lock screen is as it should be. As soon as I remove it from the computer, the lock screen reverts back to the rose wallpaper I had chosen before installing any of this new stuff.

All my selections in winterboard remain the same however, and no settings have been adjusted. Plugging the phone back into the computer immediately reverts the lock screen back as it should be to the unicorn battery icon. I also have flower scrollbar icons, and those stay the same even when unplugged from the computer. It's only the background that changes.

Can anyone tell me what is happening and why and tell me a way to fix it? I want my pretty unicorn lock screen all the time :(

Thanks

Dana

Jul 18, 2009
Morganton, NC
www.myspace.com
I've cleared up this issue, so this thread is no longer valid. Had to do a little grunt work with iPhoneBrowser to make it do what I wanted. Didn't want to leave it hanging and someone come along later thinking it hadn't been fixed since no one had posted.

I've posted the method on the "Link to Many Usefull Guides and Links" thread for anyone having the same problem that might be interested in the solution.

:eek:k:eek:k