Lockbox Data

GolfNut

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
Is there a separate file that contains the data for the Lockbox app? Would I be able to copy it off and then restore it after upgrading and JB'ing 1.1.3? I would like it if I didn't have to reenter all of my data.

Thanks.

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
Try looking in /var/root/Library/

GolfNut

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007

They were there....thanks much.

Is Nikita so different that those two files wouldn't work if I tried to copy them back after a JB?

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
HMMM, Can't Get Data File to Work

I recently upgraded to 1.1.1 and am using Lockbox

The reason I upgraded to 1.1.1 is I had to do a restore unfortunately and thought that this would be a good time to upgrade to a new firmware.

I ran 1.0.2 for a while, installed LockBox, added the datafile and had no problems with accessing the info on LockBox. Now when I load that data file running version 1.1.1 nothing it no longer recognizes my password.

I just powered down my phone and found that it now recognizes my old password but the password files are misssing, hmmmm.

Any Ideas?

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
You just now upgraded to 1.1.1?

I upgraded to 1.1.3 and I had to start over with a new password and new info but fortunately I backed up info on my pc.
yes, I upgraded just yesterday to 1.1.1, lazy huh? It worked when I restored the data using the data file when I was on 1.0.2 but I'm having trouble now that I am using the new firmware. yes I don't know if it's bc I used the 1.0.2 firmware to create the datafile in the first place or what.