Lockinfo 5 and/or IntellisceenX

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by ednygma, Mar 10, 2013.

1. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

Okay, I have searched but have not been able to find a posting answering this so I apologize in advance if I missed it.

I really like the tremendous amount of data that both LockInfo 5 and IntelliscreenX bring to the lockscreen on my i5 but I would rather not have my screen light up anytime there is an update to mail, messages, twitter, etc.

Is there a setting on either one of these programs that allows you to see all their great data when you hit the power or home button to see the lockscreen but not have them light up automatically?

With the screen being one of the largest usages of battery power I would prefer to control when it lights up versus it doing so automatically.

I use Lockinfo currently and leave the default amount of time it is on at the shortest amount (20 secs) but would love it even more if it could be controlled more.

2. medenblik

medenblik Contributor
    Silver

IMO I like Lockinfo5 better than IntelliscreenX

i have tried both and bought both to try the full versions and prefer LockInfo5

they are both good but my preference is LockInfo5

3. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

Thanks and I do also but am looking for a way to make either of them NOT turn my screen on when there is an update. Do you know if this is possible?

I like the notifications on the lockscreen I just want to be able to see them only when I choose to turn my sscreen on.

4. medenblik

medenblik Contributor
    Silver

oh yeah i see...i haven't found anything except the default setting....

it doesn't bother me as I glance at it and see if it is something i need to respond now or later