Lockinfo contact info?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Does anyone have an email contact for Lockinfo? I had to replace my iPhone and it will not recognize my lockinfo purchase that I had on my original i5. I have posted on their support website but there appears to be very little in terms of answers to questions asked there.

Thanks!

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Does anyone have an email contact for Lockinfo? I had to replace my iPhone and it will not recognize my lockinfo purchase that I had on my original i5. I have posted on their support website but there appears to be very little in terms of answers to questions asked there.

Thanks!
Did you try the restore option under settings....? I thought I had a issue too, until I choose that.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey

Thanks!
If you go in the tweak, click on the Author. It will give you two options on who to email, one is for functionality of the package, and the other is for installation problems.

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Did you try the restore option under settings....? I thought I had a issue too, until I choose that.
Do you mean reset license or reset all settings under advanced? I have not tried either because I did not want to do anything to mess up my original purchase. I ended up emailing Dave who told me what I needed to do (I had the wrong email account listed with my license so it was not recognizing my transfer). Now I am awaiting an email from them with instructions on how to complete the transfer.
Thanks

verbalj

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
NYC
He's also really good about answering questions on Twitter, but it seems like you got a handle on this.