Lockinfo contact info?

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by ednygma, Mar 3, 2013.

1. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

Does anyone have an email contact for Lockinfo? I had to replace my iPhone and it will not recognize my lockinfo purchase that I had on my original i5. I have posted on their support website but there appears to be very little in terms of answers to questions asked there.

Thanks!

2. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

Did you try the restore option under settings....? I thought I had a issue too, until I choose that.

3. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

If you go in the tweak, click on the Author. It will give you two options on who to email, one is for functionality of the package, and the other is for installation problems.

4. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

Thanks. I realized that after my post and did so. Working with Dave to correct it now.

5. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

Do you mean reset license or reset all settings under advanced? I have not tried either because I did not want to do anything to mess up my original purchase. I ended up emailing Dave who told me what I needed to do (I had the wrong email account listed with my license so it was not recognizing my transfer). Now I am awaiting an email from them with instructions on how to complete the transfer.
    Thanks

6. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

I would have swore it said Restore. But you are right. It must have been the reset license.

7. verbalj

verbalj Member
    Bronze

He's also really good about answering questions on Twitter, but it seems like you got a handle on this.