Lockinfo won't uninstall?

Jul 28, 2011
So I downloaded lockinfo, and I thought I'd download a twitter plugin for it. As I saw the download screen, it said downloading lockinfo (again) and then the plugin itself. I let it finish, resprung, and thought I'd delete lockinfo because it wasn't for me. I tried to delete, but an error message pops up saying it's overwriting something. I reinstall and the same thing pops up. Now I can't delete it. Can anyone tell me how to delete it now?

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Try doing a hard shut down of the device. Pess the lock and home button at the same time, ignore the shutdown slider...keep holding until you see the Apple logo. Don't worry that it's taking a bit longer to startup. This is just an 'extended' reboot of the device. Then try and remove the app.

Jul 28, 2011
Try doing a hard shut down of the device. Pess the lock and home button at the same time, ignore the shutdown slider...keep holding until you see the Apple logo. Don't worry that it's taking a bit longer to startup. This is just an 'extended' reboot of the device. Then try and remove the app.
Thanks for you answer but I did it a different way. I found the location where it tried to overwrite, went there in ifile, and deleted the 2 lockinfo's I had installed, went into cydia, removed lockinfo, but I still got the warning. I respringed and it was gone. Thanks for trying to help though, I really appreciate it.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Very good then. iFile was gonna be the next route I suggested, but you got it covered. Good eal.