Lockitron - WANT IT!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Electrician. So you should totally geek out with Zwave. At least you don't run the risk of getting shock treatment when changing out your dimmers. Me on the other hand... :eek:
I'm a HVAC Engineer. I'll PM you my company. I basically do BMS (building management systems) controls for buildings. Including security set/un-set, lighting, heating, ventilation and any form of controls. Z Wave does look cool, but I could wire they systems my guys install in buildings, exchanges and have the same form of control. Admittedly my controls are mainly for BEMS (building energy management), focusing on energy saving, it's fundamentally the same thing.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm a HVAC Engineer. I'll PM you my company. I basically do BMS (building management systems) controls for buildings. Including security set/un-set, lighting, heating, ventilation and any form of controls. Z Wave does look cool, but I could wire they systems my guys install in buildings, exchanges and have the same form of control. Admittedly my controls are mainly for BEMS (building energy management), focusing on energy saving, it's fundamentally the same thing.
Whoa, would you PM me a company, too?! I prefer a tech company, but anything profitable will do if it's free. :D