Lockscreen Widgets won't work

gamedude9742

Bronze
Feb 27, 2008
USA
I have a JB 2.1 iPhone 3g right now. I have Cydia and Installer but i only use Cydia. I installed status notifier and also the widget for the lock screen that you can activate through winterboard, Its like a free intelliscreen, my problem is that it never works for the lock screen with (slide to unlock) it wont show any notifications there. It does how ever show icons in the top bar with the time. So im guessing the problem lies with the lock screen widget not the notifier app. Note: winterboard activates other themes and things so i know its not winterboard.
PLEASE HELP

kjack05

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
Texas
I have a JB 2.1 iPhone 3g right now. I have Cydia and Installer but i only use Cydia. I installed status notifier and also the widget for the lock screen that you can activate through winterboard, Its like a free intelliscreen, my problem is that it never works for the lock screen with (slide to unlock) it wont show any notifications there. It does how ever show icons in the top bar with the time. So im guessing the problem lies with the lock screen widget not the notifier app. Note: winterboard activates other themes and things so i know its not winterboard.
PLEASE HELP

I suggest uninstalling that widget and going to this thread and getting this one.

Last edited by a moderator: