lol time to delete this forum.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Im so disappointed Apple didn't release an iPhone 5 with new design, and specs. However the iPhone 4s is a much better intermediate place holder than say the 3Gs... in terms of upgrades was. That new A5 and Dual Core chips and the increase in size to 64gb are enticing. I do love the new iOS wit the Siri voice commands which should be interesting in the winter, if your hands are gloved and you don't have capacitive gloves to use the screen.

As far as people holding out and not buying this new iPhone 4s? Well. Apple doesn't exactly need America or Europe to make its profits. China will be ready to do that. Shanghai Apple store saw 100,000 people upon opening day. If thats any indicator of public interest then Apple stands to make significant profits in the non recession countries.

Ah well. Next year people. Expect a new design.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Im so disappointed Apple didn't release an iPhone 5 with new design, and specs. However the iPhone 4s is a much better intermediate place holder than say the 3Gs... in terms of upgrades was. That new A5 and Dual Core chips and the increase in size to 64gb are enticing. I do love the new iOS wit the Siri voice commands which should be interesting in the winter, if your hands are gloved and you don't have capacitive gloves to use the screen.

As far as people holding out and not buying this new iPhone 4s? Well. Apple doesn't exactly need America or Europe to make its profits. China will be ready to do that. Shanghai Apple store saw 100,000 people upon opening day. If thats any indicator of public interest then Apple stands to make significant profits in the non recession countries.

Ah well. Next year people. Expect a new design.
Apple sells the iPhone significantly cheaper in Asian markets.

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
Anyway, the 4S is somewhat like the 3Gs upgrade. Dual-core processing, better camera, and better 3G/4G speeds and iOS5. I still believe that there will be an iPhone 5 soon.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Anyway, the 4S is somewhat like the 3Gs upgrade. Dual-core processing, better camera, and better 3G/4G speeds and iOS5. I still believe that there will be an iPhone 5 soon.
It didn't take a year & a half to go from 3G to 3GS. Most were expecting more as in a new design. Just saying.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Commence dead horse beating...
Yep. Apple dropped the ball today but there will be no long term effects even though the stock dropped. I think they let the anticipation build too long only to let a lot of people down. They could have announced months ago that there would be no design change & I don't think the negative backlash would be so bad.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Wait, didn't 3GS release a year after 3G?
Yeah. They are saying it is an insignificant update because the design is the same, which was the same thing many people did with the 3GS.

I just watched the Keynote. The 4S looks awesome. I can't wait to try Siri and have a faster processor. The camera optics are pretty impressive. I actually prefer the 3.5 screen.

Zipur

Bronze
Aug 26, 2011
Texas
I hope this is a major flop, No Lines at the store, No demand. Nothing. Then the Real iPhone Update will be release sooner.

So don't buy it.... (Plus my contract is not up yet)

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Well, I am on the 3GS still and have been waiting since April. My only beef is the display size. I was really hoping it was a little bigger. I did hope the case had a little different design, but I don't mind the design of the 4. So this will be a huge upgrade for me anyway from the 3GS.

John Tierney

Heretic
Bronze
May 1, 2011
Massachusetts
Yeah. They are saying it is an insignificant update because the design is the same, which was the same thing many people did with the 3GS.

I just watched the Keynote. The 4S looks awesome. I can't wait to try Siri and have a faster processor. The camera optics are pretty impressive. I actually prefer the 3.5 screen.
Absolutely on point. :)

flightmedic

Bronze
Jun 21, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas

I agree, Europa. Was gonna let my wife upgade but I think she will get my iPhone 4 and I will get the i4S. Siri looks cool until it starts to try to kill me like the robots in my nightmares LOL

Xanthous

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
There's no point in taking this forum down, the iPhone 5 will be released eventually. I predict June '12.

Just time to speculate
Dual Core A6 Chip 1.5ghz
4" Screen
1gb DDR3
Qhd Display
Nfc tech.
8mp camera.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
There's no point in taking this forum down, the iPhone 5 will be released eventually. I predict June '12.

Just time to speculate
Dual Core A6 Chip 1.5ghz
4" Screen
1gb DDR3
Qhd Display
Nfc tech.
8mp camera.
Apple will go out of businesss before they release a 4" screen

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app