Look at the rotary dialer!

H

Hayesimus

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46651

check that out. i remember way back when. i said it would be awesome if someone came up with a rotary dialer and well... TADA! lol don't know yet if i plan on downloading it though. i like the look of the dialer i have currently.

002.JPG

that is the pic of the dialer i have now. i like the textures.

screenshot4.jpg

and that was the one i had before. now if this new app appeared like that one, then i'd be jumping for it. but right now its just kinda bland looking. great idea though. can't wait to see what people come up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
where did you get the dialer you have now? installer.app?
if so, what source is it in?

H

Hayesimus

hmmm ya know i don't remember lol
i got it from either EIC or modmyphone and put it in my phone using iBrickr

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I like that allot! Much more fun than the ones I've seen in the past.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Meh. Jonas Rask's is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Go to modmyifone downloads section. There's a section called dialers....that 80's retro payphone dialer is old news.....I love it and have been using it since firmware 1.0.2. Nice to see you found it, though

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
yes, but im cant get connected to my phone through ftp or ssh, havnt learned how yet, is there a way someone can host it and i put there source in installer?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
yes, but im cant get connected to my phone through ftp or ssh, havnt learned how yet, is there a way someone can host it and i put there source in installer?
Download OpenSSH.

H

Hayesimus

Go to modmyifone downloads section. There's a section called dialers....that 80's retro payphone dialer is old news.....I love it and have been using it since firmware 1.0.2. Nice to see you found it, though

No I was saying that is the diaper I have been using forever also. Right? The first pic? I was just saying how I wished that new rotary dialer looked like the second pic. I just like the texture better on it

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
No I was saying that is the diaper I have been using forever also. Right? The first pic? I was just saying how I wished that new rotary dialer looked like the second pic. I just like the texture better on it
I missed something.

H

Hayesimus

ok yeah I'm literally crying I was laughing so hard! LOL sigh. Yes auto correct is your friend. LOL and naturally I meant dialer. I haven't been in diapers since 1.0.1 haha