Look how this lady got screwed over!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Exactly why I didn't go to that AT&T. I knew people from that area would be showing up and ruining people's days. She got what she deserved though and then the Apple store 3 blocks from there had hundreds left the next day.

Ahhh America!

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
:pLMAO! . i don't like those selfish people only thinking about themself. thats what you get.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
that is what happens to selfish people that want the phone to sell it.. i was the 2nd person in my town to get one [second in line] a guy offered me 200 for my sopt once i told him to f&#k off he was pissed and wanted to fight me... i brushed him off and am enjoying the hell out of my iPhone

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
video

I think that video is hilarious.

I sell a lot on ebay, I am a college student, so hustling on ebay is almost a necessary evil. I thought twice about buying on to sell. I have been using macs for several years, and I had a gut feeling Apple would not screw up the supply.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Yeah a free phone, and 200 bucks. What a deal. I would have said " I heard there is only 5 in this store So it would have to be 2000 dollars." Ha.

hutchensgd

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I know God has been gracious to me in terms of the money I have, especially in terms of where I came from. People like that lady throwing around her huge sums of money, really make jerks out of themselves. I bet we would have been more forgiving of her if she looked like Salma Hayak however!

Yeah a free phone, and 200 bucks. What a deal. I would have said " I heard there is only 5 in this store So it would have to be 2000 dollars." Ha.

tjpyles

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I know God has been gracious to me in terms of the money I have, especially in terms of where I came from. People like that lady throwing around her huge sums of money, really make jerks out of themselves. I bet we would have been more forgiving of her if she looked like Salma Hayak however!
I'ld have forgiven her a lot worse if she looked like Salma Hayak - yowrrrr. Now back to picking on Miss Piggy.