Looking 4 a converter 4 video formats to Apple TV MP3,M4A

E

Erik56

[FONT=&quot]Hello everybody, there are a few software available for video formats to Apple TV Audio MP3, M4A. I have used them but they are not good at editing features. I do sometimes want to remove a particular clip and that’s where I face problems. The conversion speed is also not great but I am more concerned about the editing thing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you have any good software for this, please do drop in your views.[/FONT]

A

andreww

Hi
You are not clear with your thoughts, will you give more information. So I can help you out in this matter.

Walter76

Jun 19, 2008
Looking 4 a converter 4 my video formats to Apple TV Audio MP3, M4A

[FONT=&quot]I think that you are particularly worried about the editing features and you may be needing a software that is good at both – editing as well as speed as speed is also a concern….you would like to be waiting I suppose. My friend uses a Apple TV Video Converter by which the end time can be set to get a particular segment of the video clip that you like separated. It’s a good software that has great video editing with which you can trim and crop as well as adjust the contrast, brightness and other features.[/FONT]