Looking for 2 apps...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GSXRMike

Silver
Jun 21, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I'm looking for two cydia apps that will work on my 5S.

First is an app to remove the battery in the status bar completely. I only want the percentage, not the battery pic. I used to have this on an older JB but I can't find one again for some reason.

Second is an app that opens links in the browser that I choose instead of Safari. Again, had this in an older JB but can't seem to find it again for the 5S. It used to be called "browser chooser".

Any other known apps that work that do this? Thanks!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
^ You beat me to it :p

Cloaky also will remove the battery, plus, it allows you to change the date and time to a format of your choice
I use Cloaky as well. The only downside to this app is that it's paid, whereas the other tweaks do the same thing for free.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Would any of this apps allow me to reply to an email and attach the file? The problem now is that to send a PDF for example, I'd have to send a new email. Also, my employer blocks Dropbox and all other cloud services.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Would any of this apps allow me to reply to an email and attach the file? The problem now is that to send a PDF for example, I'd have to send a new email. Also, my employer blocks Dropbox and all other cloud services.
Yes.
1. Disable WiFi and use LTE since your employer blocks DropBox.
2. Open DropBox, select your .pdf, press the clipboard in the lower left and choose "copy link."
3. Close DropBox.
4. Re-enable WiFi. Open the email you want to reply to. Press reply. Paste the link you just created. Send email.

If the person you are sending it to also works with you and has DropBox blocked, they would also have to temporarily disable WiFi (if it's a phone) to receive the link. If you are sending it to their work computer, you might want to just handle this through your work computer instead of your phone. If you still want to use your phone to send an attachment without the use of DropBox, you can do that directly with iFile. However, it will be a new email.