Looking for a good Mac cleaner

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Hey all, would anyone know of a good mac cleaner so i can reclaim some hard drive space? I have a lot of video eating up space and when i delete some of it, it dosent seem to register as more drive space, maybe im not really deleting the root file? Not sure but i could use something....thanks folks for the help.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hey all, would anyone know of a good mac cleaner so i can reclaim some hard drive space? I have a lot of video eating up space and when i delete some of it, it dosent seem to register as more drive space, maybe im not really deleting the root file? Not sure but i could use something....thanks folks for the help.
I swear by CleanMyMac by MacPaw. Absolutely love it. It is paid software, but I use it often and feel confident that the stuff they are removing won't adversely affect my Mac.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Many thanks Chris, will download it and give it a try, i don't mind spending the money for a good product that does what it says, and this might do the trick. Ill post back with some thoughts of its performance.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Yes there is a free trial, and for anyone looking for good software for all around cleaning and disk space recovering, this is the one to get, great recommendation Chris thnx again...although a bit pricey at 30.00 bucks, like i said before i don't mind spending the money for something that works. (y)