Looking for a retractable cord headset

pepper

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
I would like to buy an in-ear headset with a retractable cord for my iPhone. I saw a pictue of the Seidio 2-IN-1 and was wondering if threre are any other ones available? Also if you're using the 2-IN-1, what do you think of its sound quality?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
you can buy them if you just look around. Google "headphone cord winder" and you should be able to locate one. I took one off of a retractable cellphone headset and put my Apple headphone in it. fairly simple. on a paper towel, take the little screw out and gently pry apart. there is a little tiny ball-berring that you need to watch out for.remove the old cable and install the new one.
Wind it up without wrapping it up, and then, with the ball-berring in place, put the 2 halves together and screw the screw back in.

Looking to see if I have pics of mine.

pepper

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
you can buy them if you just look around. Google "headphone cord winder" and you should be able to locate one. I took one off of a retractable cellphone headset and put my Apple headphone in it. fairly simple. on a paper towel, take the little screw out and gently pry apart. there is a little tiny ball-berring that you need to watch out for.remove the old cable and install the new one.
Wind it up without wrapping it up, and then, with the ball-berring in place, put the 2 halves together and screw the screw back in.

Looking to see if I have pics of mine.
Thanks Hawk - I'm going to look for one that I can "operate" on too. :)

Dallas83

Oct 15, 2009
MY iPhone Retractable Headset

HI! I own a retractable iPhone headset.... I guess it's a 2-in-1... I use it for listening to music and also, taking calls, etc. Works great! Had it for about 6 months.

Here is a link to the company that sells it: www.emergeretail.com

I also attached a picture of what it looks like.... Hope this helps u out!

-:)

Attachments