Looking for an App; Can't remember the name

randuff

Aug 3, 2010
Fort Worth
I cannot recall the name of the app I once had and was hoping someone would know it. I did a search but didn't know how to describe it in the search tool.

It is a simple app that basically allows you to swipe the screen to FF or rev or vol up/down when using the iPod feature on the iPhone 4.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Swipe Controls?

randuff

Aug 3, 2010
Fort Worth
Neither one of those is what I had... I just remember hitting the home button and regardless of whether the phone was locked I could swipe. I also displayed the album art of the particular song....

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You would see the album art on the springboard (on top of your icons)?

Snow Cover 4 has those features/gestures, but only on the lock screen. That's what I use.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You're welcome. Be sure to install the right version. Snow Cover and Snow Cover Pro don't work on iOS 4. Use Snow Cover 4.

Cubbyj321

Apr 27, 2013
HEY i am looking for an app that is like really fun... cant remember the name. put you were given this icecream cup. And that ice cream cup had a certain design on it. then you were given another ice cream cup and you had to make the same design on it... i have been looking for this game for over a year now.... i feel like i am going crazy... please help me?

Apr 8, 2013
You might be looking for “activator”; its also allowing to do the same. You can get it from CYDIA...

Cubbyj321

Apr 27, 2013
No it wasn't that.. it was like an actual game.. and I can't remember it.. Thanks tho..

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You might be looking for “activator”; its also allowing to do the same. You can get it from CYDIA...
This is your final warning. The correct answer to the OP's question was posted two years ago. I've warned you multiple times about using this method to boost your post count. If you were replying to other person, Activator is a Cydia tweak that enables gestures and has nothing to do with App Store ice cream apps.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
HEY i am looking for an app that is like really fun... cant remember the name. put you were given this icecream cup. And that ice cream cup had a certain design on it. then you were given another ice cream cup and you had to make the same design on it... i have been looking for this game for over a year now.... i feel like i am going crazy... please help me?
Please don't highjack old threads on unrelated topics. Stick with the thread that you already started on this topic.