Looking for an old school alert sound.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
If there are any modders here from yesteryear. There was a soundset for Customize back in the day. It was the Games soundset or something. It had the Pitfall jump sound and I think there was a pacman sound. I have searched to great lengths and never been able to find it. Someone posted it on here before. I downloaded it to my desktop but it is 700 miles away currently and I doubt I could get it to work anyways. So if someone has this file or the whole soundset could you please post it for me to download? Many thanks to anyone that can help. :)

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
nope... i'm really just after the pitfall sound. It's my favorite and i can't find it anywhere... It was part of that soundset so it must exist somewhere...

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
What you are looking for appeared in Customize 2.0 as part of a soundset.
Yes! So does this soundset still exist? Surely someone on here had it downloaded on their computer. I'm hoping someone will find it in their files and upload it for me. :p

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Yes! So does this soundset still exist? Surely someone on here had it downloaded on their computer. I'm hoping someone will find it in their files and upload it for me. :p
I don't have it, but I'd recommend creating a new post in the jailbreak section. Here's a random pitfall sound that I came across in attempting to find it.

Attachments

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
That's the same one Roofmonkey suggested. I think I may have found my solution if I can get this program to work. I had it in a youtube video... Gonna see if I can rip it.