Looking for an on/off type app

tran_man

Sep 28, 2007
Is there an app that is capable of organizing or has a lot of the on/off stuff all in one? The problem that I'm facing is the number of times I have to enter the "Settings" icon to turn on/off some of the following:

Wi-Fi
3G
Call Forwarding
Airplane mode
Call waiting
Show my caller ID
Bluetooth

It's not really all that much of a problem to go searching for some of those things but it would just be really convenient to have all these in a quick list that I can access. For example, when I get home, I normally switch on Wi-Fi and call forwarding to my home phone and those are sorta buried in the menus. When I leave, I turn them off.

Does an app like this exist?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
It exists if you're jailbroken.

SBSettings
and
BossPrefs.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
BossPrefs is the best one in my opinion but I had both
-cause although they they both handled on/off pretty well they had a few extra features that I liked such as being able to keep an app but make it "poof" so it doesn't take up unnecessary space on yours iPhones home board;)

tran_man

Sep 28, 2007
Is there some way that this type of program can be suggested for someone to create for us "locked/jailed" iPhone's? Or is it in the works already? I can only hope. Thanks for the replies so far.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I think theirs an appstore app called iSSH¿ But thats like the feature that I know of in which jailed/jailbroken iPhones can share or have in common:eek: