looking for Apple headphones

snowgirl

Nov 25, 2007
Hey guys,

I wasn't sure where to put this because the marketplace is closed....but anyways, im pretty i lost my headphones that originally came with my iPhone over the weekend, and im in no position to drop 100 dollars on an upgraded set. (as much as id like too..) So if anyone out there doesn't like their Apple set, or doesn't use it and wants to sell them for a reasonable price please let me know! im struggling without my music! haha :p

thanks!
Katie

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i want these too, i was going to order them then my gf told me not to because she wanted to get them for me for my bday, if she don't get them for me , im going to order them that same day.. i have heard a lot of good things from them.... my only concern is that i want them to be the same length, i don't like the sony style where one is shorter then the other then you have to wrap them around your head...

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
i want these too, i was going to order them then my gf told me not to because she wanted to get them for me for my bday, if she don't get them for me , im going to order them that same day.. i have heard a lot of good things from them.... my only concern is that i want them to be the same length, i don't like the sony style where one is shorter then the other then you have to wrap them around your head...

They're totally adjustable as far as length goes, they can also be worn all the way around you neck like a lanyard too.

snowgirl

Nov 25, 2007
I really would like to just stick to the original Apple ones....I know for sure that they arent going to fall out when im running. Thanks for the link though!

steviep831

Bronze
Jan 15, 2008
I can never get my OEM headsets to stay in, even if I'm walking at a brisk pace. Forget running with them. For less than $20, I may have to try the Rivets.

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I really would like to just stick to the original Apple ones....I know for sure that they arent going to fall out when im running. Thanks for the link though!
i lost my headphones also.. i have no idea how but i did.. and im also in your same boat just wanted the exact headphones that came with the phone.. follow this link and you'll find what your looking for.. $30 sucks, but it is, what it is...

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...ne/iPhone_accessories/headsets&nplm=MA814LL/A

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
I bought these and found the audio to be muddy; no EQ setting made them even "good", let alone great. I love the design, though, so I am putting up with it for the moment. Everyone else like theirs?
I like mine, the sound seems good to me. A vast improvement over the originals. I've never really tried a high-end set of headphones though, so I don't really have a comparison to anything I guess. Wouldn't pay a dime for those original headphones, I'm gonna mod them with different buds I think.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
I like mine, the sound seems good to me. A vast improvement over the originals. I've never really tried a high-end set of headphones though, so I don't really have a comparison to anything I guess. Wouldn't pay a dime for those original headphones, I'm gonna mod them with different buds I think.
Mine seem to have worse audio quality than the Apple headset. Guess I need to call the company.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Mine seem to have worse audio quality than the Apple headset. Guess I need to call the company.

Turned out to be a combination of user error and, well, something else.

I was using eargells too large. Fixed that, and got pretty darn good sound -- as long as the volume is high enough. Oddly, as you turn the volume down, the treble seems to fall off rapidly. Not sure if this is an iPhone thing, a Rivet thing, or a Joe thing... But I plan to test with regular headphones and see.

Edit: Regular headphones work great - and they are inexpensive Sonys.