Looking for beginner's guide to modding my iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Hi guys, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone can post the files you need to mod and give detailed instructions? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, if you would like to show your iPhone widgets, that'll be cool.

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I actually have another question. Umm, I connected my iPhone to iTunes on my computer dowstairs and I have a laptop upstairs. Is it possible to connect my iPhone to my laptop without losing all my music or can I only do this in the original computer?

DrVest

Jul 3, 2007
Being the rookie that I am, I think that I know the answer to this. If it's anything like an iPod, you can only take music from one computer at a time.

Can someone please confirm...?

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
I actually have another question. Umm, I connected my iPhone to iTunes on my computer dowstairs and I have a laptop upstairs. Is it possible to connect my iPhone to my laptop without losing all my music or can I only do this in the original computer?

You can connect your phone to another computer. If iTunes is installed on the the laptop, iTunes will pop up a message saying that the phone is currently set up to sync with another computer and give you the option to sync with the new computer or cancel the sync. So, unless you choose the option to sync with the laptop, you will be fine. If in fact, you do sync the new computer with the iPhone, that's when everything you've synced from the old computer will be wiped off. I hope that explains it for you. :laugh2: