Looking for case that can hold pad of paper

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
So ive been searching all over for the last few days for an iPad case which holds the ipad on one side and a pad of paper on the other. Ive tried using the iPad for note taking and have tried a number of styluses but I just cant make it work for me. When Im in client meetings I need to be able to take notes fast and I just can't do it on the iPad. So I need a pad of paper along with the iPad. I use the ipad for everything else and would love something I can take to client meetings that handles both for me. Anyone know of any good ones?

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Quoted from text: and its inner cover includes pockets for ID and important papers. You're going to take your iPad everywhere. Elan Passport is the perfect traveling companion. Slim, one-piece folio.

Not sure how much paper it can hold.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Quoted from text: and its inner cover includes pockets for ID and important papers. You're going to take your iPad everywhere. Elan Passport is the perfect traveling companion. Slim, one-piece folio.

Not sure how much paper it can hold.
Your right, but, the OP wants to be able to have a pad of paper like a clip board.... Not just a couple of pockets to hold things... Maybe I'm wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

SteamPunk

Apr 25, 2011
I'm not sure about the case itself, but I came across this stylus that features a touchscreen sensitive end and a ballpoint pen on the other end. Might be useful for your line of work?