Looking for case that can hold pad of paper

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by termleech, Feb 27, 2011.

1. termleech

termleech Zealot

So ive been searching all over for the last few days for an iPad case which holds the ipad on one side and a pad of paper on the other. Ive tried using the iPad for note taking and have tried a number of styluses but I just cant make it work for me. When Im in client meetings I need to be able to take notes fast and I just can't do it on the iPad. So I need a pad of paper along with the iPad. I use the ipad for everything else and would love something I can take to client meetings that handles both for me. Anyone know of any good ones?
  2. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. canamera

canamera Zealot

5. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius

Quoted from text: and its inner cover includes pockets for ID and important papers. You're going to take your iPad everywhere. Elan Passport is the perfect traveling companion. Slim, one-piece folio.

Not sure how much paper it can hold.
  6. canamera

canamera Zealot

Your right, but, the OP wants to be able to have a pad of paper like a clip board.... Not just a couple of pockets to hold things... Maybe I'm wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
  7. termleech

termleech Zealot

yes I'm really looking for one that will hold a pad of paper not just a few sheets.
  8. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius

9. termleech

termleech Zealot

10. seven2011

seven2011 New Member

That is it, I just got from the website www.zsxiaozhi.com

I think is so cool for my macbook air!!

[​IMG]
  11. SteamPunk

SteamPunk New Member

I'm not sure about the case itself, but I came across this stylus that features a touchscreen sensitive end and a ballpoint pen on the other end. Might be useful for your line of work?
  12. Mark Gray

Mark Gray New Member

13. seven2011

seven2011 New Member

You mean the one that I show?
    1o1

I love the color, and the style is the leather case for iPad

maybe many cool case you can find in this site zsxiaozhi
    the one I got the leather feeling so great!