Looking for Cydia Wallpaper App

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Does anyone know how I can find the app. WALLPAPER? The one where u share your wallpapers with other iPhone users.
iappaday is the source for Wallpaper. When I updated Community Sources, it was in the list of apps available. Btw, if you're on 1.1.3, unless you know how to symlink, the wallpapers won't save to the camera roll and you won't have access to them. I am looking to see how to do this myself!

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
iappaday is the source for Wallpaper. When I updated Community Sources, it was in the list of apps available. Btw, if you're on 1.1.3, unless you know how to symlink, the wallpapers won't save to the camera roll and you won't have access to them. I am looking to see how to do this myself!

Thanks. If you find out something, please post. I liked that app.

Lazy

Mar 11, 2008
Wallpaper Updated 2.0 (iappaday) Enable Camera Roll 1.8

Hey everyone, Wallpaper has recently been updated to 2.0. I downloaded it last night and because of all the problems people had with saving the photos they liked, the app has a new feature that saves the photos to a gallery. The gallery is similar to Camera Roll for the iPhone except you cannot zoom in or turn horizontally. I have loved this app since i first jailbroke my iPod back around X-Mas. Since then a lot of people have had problems with this app saving photos. I'm sure all of us have looked around to figure out how to change a folder permission or create a symbolic link. I myself have searched though countless forums trying to figure out what the problem was. I had came across a plist file that enables the camera roll feature on the iPod touch. It only works on V. 1.7 and 1.8 I believe.
You can download 1.8 here:
The Camera roll Plist here:
Instructional Video here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hh20_IGemTc

Last edited by a moderator: