Looking for database app for iPad that supports hyperlink fields

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KevTN

Bronze
Jan 16, 2011
OK lol....here is the short version... My daughter is at the beginning of being recruited for softball. I want to create a database of the schools, coaches name, phone number and email address and an area for notes that can be out in there about the campus, coach and such so she can review when she needs to.

Here is part of the problem I have started the database but it will not hyperlink the email addresses. I have used evernote, notability and a cpl of others. So I guess my question is is there an app for this? Lol sorry couldn't resist...

The for your time

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
OK lol....here is the short version... My daughter is at the beginning of being recruited for softball. I want to create a database of the schools, coaches name, phone number and email address and an area for notes that can be out in there about the campus, coach and such so she can review when she needs to.

Here is part of the problem I have started the database but it will not hyperlink the email addresses. I have used evernote, notability and a cpl of others. So I guess my question is is there an app for this? Lol sorry couldn't resist...

The for your time

If I understand you right, you are looking for a database app for your phone that will hyperlink email addresses. What have you tried so far?