Looking for Developer - iPhone Gaming App

AsadKhan

Oct 18, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Hello potential partners! I'm looking for an iPhone application developer/designer to partner with in the Greater Toronto Area regarding a new gaming application company. The debut game is already mapped out. I am a serial entrepreneur who is also the Co-Founder of CreativEngine, a marketing communications firm. So we will have digital design and branding services at our disposal.

I am looking for somebody who will be willing to commit to the company and work with me on a daily basis at the office to make a million dollars in application sales for our debut game, with more to come.

If you are interested please shortly explain your skills and why you would be a good fit here in this thread.

Thank you,

Asad Khan

E

eshelt11

Have you tried posting this on other networks like elance or freelancer? Techcofounder.com is a great resource too if you're looking for someone more long-term.

I've had some recent success by just visiting the CES departments of colleges in my local area (granted it's UC Berkeley).

Hope this helps! Feel free to keep communication open.

igossips

Oct 29, 2012
Beirut
yeah eshelt is true you have to post this stuff in freelancing network like elance or freelance so that you will get good and experience person.