Looking for DVD to WMV converter!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 30, 2007
Hi friends,
Is there any free DVD to WMV converter?
If you know please let me know, I need it argent.
Any recommendation will be appreciated!

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
What Does this question have to do with an iPhone? You went through signing up for this site, just to ask an unrelated to the iPhone, question? You may have more luck with Google, Google it Baby! M
Well that was certainly very helpful. Perhaps she has an iPhone and has a program such as videora that will convert an wmv to a file format that works on the iPhone and she is looking for a program to convert the DVD's to .wmv to start the process? That would thereforee make her question iPhone related. Your answer, however, is correct. She should use Google to look for them. There are several that I know of that will work but don't know of any that are free. There are several such as Pocket DVD Studio that convert DVD's to small wmv files for displaying on pocket PC devices but they are not free.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Melissa, please don't pay any attention to rude responses like the first one you received in this thread. I assure you that responses like that are not representative of the community here.

Welcome to Everything iPhone :)

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Melissa, please don't pay any attention to rude responses like the first one you received in this thread. I assure you that responses like that are not representative of the community here.

There was nothing at all rude about my response. The problem with this forum is people like you. Don't assume or think for me, or guess what I am trying to convey. People come in here all the time, start a thread to ask one unrelated question then vanish. She in no way related her post to an iPhone. Stop following me around this forum and twisting my words around. You are really starting to get on my nerves. Have you ever stopped to wonder, why you have 775 post's, but only 40 thanks. It's because instead of helping anyone here, you are always picking apart ones post, to tell them they are wrong or making incorrect assumtions of what people are saying. I do not need you to explain or apologize for my post's. I was very polite to the OP.. M

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com

You can already "Rip" DVD's to the Windows Media player anyway. She never mentioned converting a WMV file for playback on an iPhone, I would have given a totally different response. Also why would you convert a DVD to Windows Media (WMV) then convert it once again for playback on the iPhone? You could convert directly from DVD to iPhone, further evidence that the question was unrelated to the iPhone. Read between the lines, before you label someone's post as rude. I do maintain that, rudeness was never my intention. I am not even that type of person. M

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
There was nothing at all rude about my response. The problem with this forum is people like you. Don't assume or think for me, or guess what I am trying to convey. People come in here all the time, start a thread to ask one unrelated question then vanish. She in no way related her post to an iPhone. Stop following me around this forum and twisting my words around. You are really starting to get on my nerves. Have you ever stopped to wonder, why you have 775 post's, but only 40 thanks. It's because instead of helping anyone here, you are always picking apart ones post, to tell them they are wrong or making incorrect assumtions of what people are saying. I do not need you to explain or apologize for my post's. I was very polite to the OP.. M
ROFL! You crack me up :D Following you around? Man, you're paranoid.

When did I assume or think for you...or guess what you're trying to convey...or twist your words around? I just said your post was rude, which it most certainly was.

Too funny!