Looking for Feedback on Geo-Location App

cdrux

Oct 14, 2008
Hi all, I don't want to make any plugs, but me and some friends just released our first iPhone app yesterday and we're looking for some actual constructive feedback.

Our application is a geo-location app called MarcoPolo that ties in with Facebook to develop a friends list and control privacy. Right now the app is very simple, but I think we did a good job on making it really easy to use.

Here is a link to the app on the iTunes store, it is free, http://linktoapp.com/marcopolo

I would appreciate any comments or criticisms. Thank you so much.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I had to log in to Facebook a couple of times in the app before it autologged me in.

So, this program shows where you are on the map, change your status and type in info (phone #, e-mail address) you want your friends to see.

So, what's up with the big, white, blank screen? I'm not sure how to use this.

cdrux

Oct 14, 2008
I had to log in to Facebook a couple of times in the app before it autologged me in.

So, this program shows where you are on the map, change your status and type in info (phone #, e-mail address) you want your friends to see.

So, what's up with the big, white, blank screen? I'm not sure how to use this.
That is the basic premise of the application.

As for the blank white screen, you need other facebook friends to have the application for it to show anything. So if you want to actually be able to try it out get some friends to download it too.

cdrux

Oct 14, 2008
Okay. Got it. That's the thing with most of these apps. It doesn't come with instructions. :)
That's kind of what we tried to do with that little pop-up before the facebook login page. We definitely are going to improve on that for our first update, as it's not good enough.