Looking for funds for my studio!

wedman

May 28, 2008
Hi everyone, I want to run my own music studio and for that I need a little funding from reliable sources. I am 28 years old and I am looking for flexible options for going about this. Can you people suggest me any ideas.

Thanks in advance!

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Write up a competent businesss plan and apply for a loan?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
have you thought about prosper.com? i haven't used them personally, but i'd heard about it on the news. it's a person-to-person loan service where people are willing to lend out their own money and everything is brokered through the site/service. you might be able to find more flexible terms there than through any traditional lending institution.

other than that, i'm with JoeT and OJ - good luck!

primsa

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Rockford Il.
Hi everyone, I want to run my own music studio and for that I need a little funding from reliable sources. I am 28 years old and I am looking for flexible options for going about this. Can you people suggest me any ideas.

Thanks in advance!

I have people from South Africa sending me E-Mail all the time wanting me to accept $50,000,000 funds transfer and I can keep $10,000,000. I will send them you E-Mail address.

meenija

May 28, 2008
Well, you do have options that you can get funding from …but there is no guarantee that they will fund small businesss. You need to have proper businesss plan to get the required funds and need to be good in your approach….by good I mean you should be businesss minded. I believe that you can use VmusicBook for this as it has the needed information for the people that fund the small businessses. It can also provide you an effective plan to about your businesss.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I hate to be a Negative Nelly here, but opening a studio from scratch these days would be my last plan of action. Really rough market out there! What is your background in audio?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com

Thanks in advance!
Take out "student loans"

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I have people from South Africa sending me E-Mail all the time wanting me to accept $50,000,000 funds transfer and I can keep $10,000,000. I will send them you E-Mail address.
lmao! Michael from The Office helps the deposed King of Nigeria and so should you!