Looking for good house phones

riffdex

Bronze
Feb 19, 2011
Hey I am looking for a good set of house phones for our home. What I am looking for is a one CORDED phone which will go in our kitchen (corded so it will never leave the kitchen) and 5 cordless phones that match it. These phones should all be able to intercom each other (even the corded phone). Cordless phones need to go on a small charging cradle that only needs to be plugged into an outlet (aka they do not all need to be plugged into a telephone line) and the corded phone in the kitchen will plug into the phone line (it will communicate to other phones so they can all make calls). It needs basic features like clock/intercom/etc but doesn't have to be too fancy, just has to work... My last phones are 2.4 GHz and they get interference from our WiFi. We need phones that will NOT conflict with our WiFi. The old phones (radioshack brand) get static everytime we try to make a call because of the WiFi. If you are wondering, yes I used the DSL filter that came with our router and the problem still happens... the phone has got to go. Any suggestions for what phone system to get? I need one asap but I also want to get a good deal if there are any around.

riffdex

Bronze
Feb 19, 2011
Hey. I am looking at this phone:
http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-...es/model.KX-TG9391T_11002_7000000000000005702
Does this look like a good choice? Anyone know of any reason why I should not choose this one... maybe any faults this particular model might have? Or anyone have a better suggestion for a phone I could choose that is similar and you think might work better? I'm open to any suggestions you all have. I really need a new phone system... A good working one... I really don't want to regret my purchase like the last phones I bought and had countless problems with.

riffdex

Bronze
Feb 19, 2011
Thanks a lot for the help bro! I will probably order this one tonight. If anyone else has phone suggestion please post it too (before tonight when I order) I want to explore all possibilities. Or if you have that panasonic phone and want to also recommend it, then go ahead! Thanks.