Looking for shopping/task list app.

tigalig

Jul 8, 2007
I was wondering if there was such a program where I could customize my shopping or task list on my desktop and later access it on my iPhone. Does anyone here know or use one like that? Many of the apps I have seen are for use with the iPhone and I'd rather work on my list at home, then have it accessible when I'm not at home. I'm still waiting for my local AT&T store to received the 3G so I'm still using version 1 of the iPhone, but any assistance will be appreciated.

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
Do you have firmware 2.0? If so, there are some productivity apps in the app store on iTunes that may suit your needs. Make sure to upgrade to the 2.0 software if you haven't done so yet.

tigalig

Jul 8, 2007
Thank you for the replies! The SplashShopper Desktop is exactly what I'm thinking about, but perhaps there is another app in the new update as well. I am downloading 2.0 as I write this so I will check soon. I have also just realized that Google docs can do the job (though not as nicely as an app) with a spreadsheet so I am trying that until I find what I'm dreaming about. Thanks again!