Looking for some help, New iPhone user

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
Sup guys, Im here looking for some help on the iPhone this is the 3rd fourm im visiting to get help on this iPhone all the other forums isn't helping me at all, i just ordered a 8GB off ebay unlocked, and currently using it for Tmobile, i got my EDGE network everything else up and running. But now i want to customize it, Fancy themes,Ringtones,Programs, right now its just plain old black with the stock wallpaper they provide us.

Im also using firmware 1.1.4,i tried using -
but i got lost at the part where u have to go find the 5:25, i only saw customize and customize old, thats all. Im looking for a better improved way probably a All in one program? i hear iLiberty is a good prog, but for what firmwares? If i have to downgrade to different firmwares, what am i gonna lose?

basically looking for a way to customize my iPhone with themes,ringtones, nice unlock screens...

i also installed some stupid Lightson program and i cant find anywhere to remove it, or remove the icon its self. any help here?

i don't wanna go running around downloading every other program i just want someones expert idea on what get to handle my concern :)

thanks a million.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
If you want fancy themes get Summerboard

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
summerboard requires 1.1.1 firmwire, what will i loose when i downgrade? am i gonna lose all the Unlocking configurations, any different features etc?

and what program can i use to downgrade the firmware? THANKYOU!

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007

summerboard requires 1.1.1 firmwire, what will i loose when i downgrade? am i gonna lose all the Unlocking configurations, any different features etc?

and what program can i use to downgrade the firmware? THANKYOU!
I'm running 1.1.4 w/ Summerboard just fine.

Attachments

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
oh ok, i didn't wanna download and install the prog before i messed anything up. thanks

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
do a search .read through a few threads and i am sure you will find the info u need on this site.

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
i was trying update my weather, but everytime i tried to update, it said EDGE could not be activate, :(