looking for this

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mori

Bronze
Nov 16, 2007
Hello guys, iam looking (and please have patience)

for a car charger holder for the iPhone

i have a 2003 explorer and the cigaret lighter its in the middle console, so i want a plug in that has an extended arm that can hold the iPhone and at the same time that gives me the versetility of moving the phone buy the extenders arms.

anyone seen this or has this? i think i seen it for satelite radios but not for iPhones,,,

pls link pic or sites so i can check it out.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Hello guys, iam looking (and please have patience)

for a car charger holder for the iPhone

i have a 2003 explorer and the cigaret lighter its in the middle console, so i want a plug in that has an extended arm that can hold the iPhone and at the same time that gives me the versetility of moving the phone buy the extenders arms.

anyone seen this or has this? i think i seen it for satelite radios but not for iPhones,,,

pls link pic or sites so i can check it out.
Usually there is a big advertisement for gadgets for the iPhone just above the forum here, but now I do not see it, maybe there is a problem. Anyway I saw one on there.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
go open the store up top and there are several options. Or just google "iPhone car docks" and you'll find a bunch

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
They sell the Belkin one at Best Buy, I just saw it the other day when I was in there. I used to have an FM transmitter one but because I often pass through several frequencies on the way from Gainesville to Tampa I would have to change the channel setting constantly so I went ahead and got a set that connects the iPod directly to the headunit and it's the best.