Looking for utility app to open all sources

kidjay

Sep 7, 2007
Before I had to restore my phone, I had a program under installer that opened up all these sources and programs. I believe the description read; "A small utilty to open all of iPhone sources"

Does anyone know how I can get this back? Is there a source I can add to open everything again?

There were some good programs in there that I would like to get back!

Thank you

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
Before I had to restore my phone, I had a program under installer that opened up all these sources and programs. I believe the description read; "A small utilty to open all of iPhone sources"

Does anyone know how I can get this back? Is there a source I can add to open everything again?

There were some good programs in there that I would like to get back!

Thank you
You can add Shai's apps then go to Installer and you will see an app called All Sources. Add it and you will get everything. I did it, but wound up deleting a bunch of stuff I didn't really need. It might work for you.

Good luck

kidjay

Sep 7, 2007
You can add Shai's apps then go to Installer and you will see an app called All Sources. Add it and you will get everything. I did it, but wound up deleting a bunch of stuff I didn't really need. It might work for you.

Good luck
Michael, thank you for the quick reply. That was it, Shai's apps! Do you know how I can get Shai's apps? It currently is not on my installer.

Thank you

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
you gotta install the source, once you open installer click on sources all the way at the bottom right, then click on edit in the upper right hand corner, then click on add in the upper left hand corner, then type in http://ride4.org/shai.xml . should work out for you, let me know if it doesn't and i'll see what i can do.

kidjay

Sep 7, 2007
That was it, thank you guys for the lead on that source. While I'm on the subject, is there a place where all these source exist? Typed out and ready to view at anytime? If not, it would be great if someone did one? Just a thought.

THANK YOU GUYS!

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
You guys ever check out www.appleiphoneschool.com ? It's a really great site thats all about jailbroken iPhones, all kinds of info on there. I think its run by a husband and wife. They have a page with tons of sources on it.....anyway lotz of great stuff check it out. They will even send you email when theres a update to apps , etc...

Also another place for sources is www.iappcat.com

Hope this helps...let me know.

CanSpec

Bronze
Mar 5, 2008
I had nothing but trouble with this...installed it and after it would take forever to refresh! Then started deleting sources I didn't need and ended up crashing the phone and had to do a restore. Gave it one more shot and it did the same again. No prob since I removed it for good. Far better off doing one at a time I think.

kidjay

Sep 7, 2007
I had nothing but trouble with this...installed it and after it would take forever to refresh! Then started deleting sources I didn't need and ended up crashing the phone and had to do a restore. Gave it one more shot and it did the same again. No prob since I removed it for good. Far better off doing one at a time I think.
Do you remember what source it was that you deleted and crashed your phone?

H

Hayesimus

hey have you seen the new app that is supposed to disable the auto refresh on your installer?
I know that there are so many times i'm just wanting to like delete an app or something and then BAM! Refresh time. SUCKS! anyway, has anyone tried this new app that is supposed to prevent this?