Looking to buy

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by SlickRick, Sep 25, 2012.

1. SlickRick

SlickRick Member

I'm looking to buy an iPhone 4s (AT&T) for a reasonable price. Trying to get it for my girlfriends mother for a gift anybody selling please let me know. Again at a reasonable price please!

2. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

Hey bud, what happened on buying a iPhone 4?

3. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

Just wanted to know what happened.

4. chriskyo

chriskyo New Member

You had better buy a new one, the contract price is 99 dollars. Or you have less than 99 dollars for the gift?

5. SlickRick

SlickRick Member

hey azian! nah im getting this for my girlfriends mother and chris i don't really want to open a contract in my name for my girlfriends mother. she has an existing one i just wanna buy her a phone that's in good condition so she can switch her number over to it.

6. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

Check Craigslist (make sure to meet at an AT&T store before paying for it so they can make sure it's clean) as the market right now is flooded with used iPhone 4 and 4S..

I imagine you can get a pretty good deal just make sure you meet and buy from the seller at an AT&T store.. If the seller does not want to meet at a store then red flags should go up..

7. SlickRick

SlickRick Member

not a bad idea thanks a lot buddy!

8. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

I hope you find the right iPhone for your gf's mom Slick Rick. If you were aiming for the iPhone 4, then I'm your seller. We can negotiate the price as I know the price for iPhone 4's have gone down. I'll even throw in the shipping. Happy hunting!