Looking to buy

SlickRick

Aug 24, 2012
Morristown, New Jersey
I'm looking to buy an iPhone 4s (AT&T) for a reasonable price. Trying to get it for my girlfriends mother for a gift anybody selling please let me know. Again at a reasonable price please!

chriskyo

Sep 17, 2012
You had better buy a new one, the contract price is 99 dollars. Or you have less than 99 dollars for the gift?

SlickRick

Aug 24, 2012
Morristown, New Jersey
hey azian! nah im getting this for my girlfriends mother and chris i don't really want to open a contract in my name for my girlfriends mother. she has an existing one i just wanna buy her a phone that's in good condition so she can switch her number over to it.

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
Check Craigslist (make sure to meet at an AT&T store before paying for it so they can make sure it's clean) as the market right now is flooded with used iPhone 4 and 4S..

I imagine you can get a pretty good deal just make sure you meet and buy from the seller at an AT&T store.. If the seller does not want to meet at a store then red flags should go up..

Reactions: leggz2di4

AZIANAPPLE

Bronze
Jun 6, 2012
I hope you find the right iPhone for your gf's mom Slick Rick. If you were aiming for the iPhone 4, then I'm your seller. We can negotiate the price as I know the price for iPhone 4's have gone down. I'll even throw in the shipping. Happy hunting!