Looking to transfert and encode custom video file in iPhone

analog007

Jul 21, 2007
Montreal
Hello,

Here's a special question ? to you guys. Since I am not a technical mobile wizart expert, I would appreciated your comments

I worked within the animation 3D industry, we usually provided and encode video file in Quicktime, Avi and mpeg format. I do have specifics questions regarding what kind of video format the iPhone could read.. ?

The other question is if I have a video file format and I would like to encode it as well as to make sure it play with the appropriate format and resolution on the iPhone.....I was assumed they have a procedure or I need to grab a special freeware converter video file ?

What do your suggest me ?

Many thanks

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hello,

Here's a special question ? to you guys. Since I am not a technical mobile wizart expert, I would appreciated your comments

I worked within the animation 3D industry, we usually provided and encode video file in Quicktime, Avi and mpeg format. I do have specifics questions regarding what kind of video format the iPhone could read.. ?

The other question is if I have a video file format and I would like to encode it as well as to make sure it play with the appropriate format and resolution on the iPhone.....I was assumed they have a procedure or I need to grab a special freeware converter video file ?

What do your suggest me ?

Many thanks
If you are already in QuickTime, then the new release of the Pro version has an iPhone export feature.

From Apple's site, "QuickTime 7 Pro allows you to easily export any file playable in QuickTime Player to a format optimized for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV or a variety of other devices. Just open a movie in QuickTime 7 Pro, select Export from the File menu and choose your destination in the Export drop-down menu."

All of my iPhone videos are mpeg-4.

-Chris

analog007

Jul 21, 2007
Montreal
Thanks

THANKS CHRIS[

quote=chris;59129]If you are already in QuickTime, then the new release of the Pro version has an iPhone export feature.

From Apple's site, "QuickTime 7 Pro allows you to easily export any file playable in QuickTime Player to a format optimized for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV or a variety of other devices. Just open a movie in QuickTime 7 Pro, select Export from the File menu and choose your destination in the Export drop-down menu."

All of my iPhone videos are mpeg-4.

-Chris[/quote]