Looking to transfert and encode custom video file in iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

analog007

Jul 21, 2007
Montreal
Hello,

Here's a special question ? to you guys. Since I am not a technical mobile wizart expert, I would appreciated your comments

I worked within the animation 3D industry, we usually provided and encode video file in Quicktime, Avi and mpeg format. I do have specifics questions regarding what kind of video format the iPhone could read.. ?

The other question is if I have a video file format and I would like to encode it as well as to make sure it play with the appropriate format and resolution on the iPhone.....I was assumed they have a procedure or I need to grab a special freeware converter video file ?

What do your suggest me ?

Many thanks

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hello,

Here's a special question ? to you guys. Since I am not a technical mobile wizart expert, I would appreciated your comments

I worked within the animation 3D industry, we usually provided and encode video file in Quicktime, Avi and mpeg format. I do have specifics questions regarding what kind of video format the iPhone could read.. ?

The other question is if I have a video file format and I would like to encode it as well as to make sure it play with the appropriate format and resolution on the iPhone.....I was assumed they have a procedure or I need to grab a special freeware converter video file ?

What do your suggest me ?

Many thanks
If you are already in QuickTime, then the new release of the Pro version has an iPhone export feature.

From Apple's site, "QuickTime 7 Pro allows you to easily export any file playable in QuickTime Player to a format optimized for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV or a variety of other devices. Just open a movie in QuickTime 7 Pro, select Export from the File menu and choose your destination in the Export drop-down menu."

All of my iPhone videos are mpeg-4.

-Chris

analog007

Jul 21, 2007
Montreal
Thanks

THANKS CHRIS[

quote=chris;59129]If you are already in QuickTime, then the new release of the Pro version has an iPhone export feature.

From Apple's site, "QuickTime 7 Pro allows you to easily export any file playable in QuickTime Player to a format optimized for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV or a variety of other devices. Just open a movie in QuickTime 7 Pro, select Export from the File menu and choose your destination in the Export drop-down menu."

All of my iPhone videos are mpeg-4.

-Chris[/quote]