looks like a SIM tray

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
Yep, and it is right where Steve said the sim tray would be during January's keynote.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Removable SIM? Of course it's going to have a removable SIM! It's GSM.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
In my thread entitled iPhone hands on review. The guy says that there is in fact a sim tray. Of course it didn't come from Apple but I believe it. Gizmodo I believe.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
It's hard not to think about it right now.
I'm glad I am not the only person to feel this way. Everyday no matter what I am doing I am thinking about the iPhone. I go to the grocery store and wonder what accessory I could get instead of the 12 pack of cokes I just bought. I always ask myself, "How would this benefit the iPhone?"

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'm glad I am not the only person to feel this way. Everyday no matter what I am doing I am thinking about the iPhone. I go to the grocery store and wonder what accessory I could get instead of the 12 pack of cokes I just bought. I always ask myself, "How would this benefit the iPhone?"
I've been reading every link I could find since 3 PM today. Other than a quick bit for dinner, I've been staring at this screen all evening.

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
add me to that list bro I dream about it every night I can't wait

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
That pic is fake. The top of the phone is silver, not black.
picture coloring all depends on the surrounding colors and the setting of the camera. if its set up to take outdoor pictures only, then it will look wrong when taken indoors, and if taken under incandescent lights not far from the item being photographed, it really messes with the colors

MikeMirage

Jun 9, 2007
It definatly will have a sim card because that is all att uses. Att will not change just for 1 phone.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It definatly will have a sim card because that is all att uses. Att will not change just for 1 phone.
The specs have already been posted and it DOES have a sim tray.

• System requirements
- Mac or PC
- iTunes 7
- Internet access is required, and a broadband connection is recommended
- Mac: Mac with a USB 2.0 port, Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later
- PC: Windows PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows XP Home or Professional (Service Pack 2)
• External Controls
- Volume Up / Down
- Ringer / Silent
- Power / Lock
- Sleep / Wake
- Menu Button
• Dimensions
- 4.5 x 2.4 x 0.46 inches / 115 x 61 x 11.6mm
• Weight 4.8 ounces / 125 grams
• Input Method - Multi-touch
• Operating System - OS X
• Screen size - 3.5 inches
• Screen resolution - 320 x 480 at 160 ppi
• Storage - 4GB or 8GB
• GSM - Quad-band (MHz: 850, 900, 1800, 1900)
• Wireless data
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) + EDGE + Bluetooth 2.0
• Camera - 2.0 megapixels
• Battery
- Lithium
- Up to 5 hours - Talk / Video / Browsing
- Up to 16 hours - Audio playback
(Battery life varies by use)
• Connectors and other input & output
- 30 pin iPod connector
- 3.5mm jack includes audio and mic support
- SIM tray
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in microphone

Bootlessjam

Bronze
Apr 15, 2007
Steve said it has a SIM tray but some people were a bit confused since none of the iPhone pictures had a SIM tray. This is perhaps a newer prototype that does have the tray installed. I wonder if this prototype really is black? maybe there are different colour iPhones! :p